DAVON AUTO SALES, SERVICE & COLLISION REPAIR
Currently Davon Auto is looking to expand. We are in search of Certified Mechanics and Oil Change Technicians. Send your resume to DAVID@DAVONAUTO.COM or call 859-261-7500 for interview.
Our highly skilled and dedicated
technicians offer honest and reliable auto repair. Our services include:
- Complete Computer Diagnostics
- Complete Safety Analysis
- Driveability Problems
- Oil Changes
- Brake Repair
- Mufflers and Exhaust Systems
- Steering and Suspensions
- Fuel System Services
- Coolant Systems
- Electric Systems
- Engine Work
COLLISION REPAIR CENTER
Our full service Frame and Paint Center will work with you to provide the highest quality repairs. We work with you and your insurance company to get your vehicle back into service, looking great. We repair all types of damage. Call us with your concerns and questions. It's your vehicle, you have the right to have all your questions answered and to choose where to have it repaired.
We restore quality vehicles and offer them for sale to valued mind customers. A restored auto gives the customer the opportunity to save money and drive the car they thought they could not afford. Check out the FOR SALE page for our current listing.
BEFORE DAVON REPAIR
Lube Tech, Technician, Tire Technician, Covington, KY
This is a great entry-level position for someone who wishes to pursue a career as an automotive technician.
If you have all of the above requirements, please send resume to David@davonauto.com.
AFTER DAVON AUTO REPAIR .
We can work with you on your deductible, in many cases.
We can repair fiberglass.
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC Covington, KY
• Diagnose and repair to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
• Estimates Mechanical Car Repairs using All Data Software.
• Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
• Orders Mechanical Parts and compares prices from vendor in a professional manor.
• Prepares Invoices for Customers.
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
• Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintain an organized and neat bay.
• Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
• Engine and transmission removal and replacement a plus.
• Alldata and Idenifix knowledge preferred.
• A High School Diploma or GED
• At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
• At least 1 ASE certification is required for this position.
• You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Pre-employment background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with a quality automotive service industry shop, please send resume to apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org.